Want Some One-On-One Assistance? Book an Appointment with Olga at the Beyond Complexion clinic to get a personalized protocol for your needs and see transformative results.
Olga is able to get to the root cause of any epidermal imbalance. And we mean any imbalance.
Bottom bumpy with acne? Cheeks scared from cystic spots? Bikini line darker than you’d like? Blackheads on the back? Sun-spoiled décolletage? Smile lines making you frown? Hard-core acne that makes you want to run and hide? Any or all of the above?
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Custom treatment designed to clear the most clogged, impacted pores anywhere on the body. Using a mix of medical-grade peels and medical extractions, Olga evaluates and treats every inch of any problem area.
Acne Therapy treatments include:
- In-depth patient diagnostic
- 60-90 minute Therapeutic Acne Treatment, using a mix of:
✓ Mild Medical Grade Peels
✓ Medical Extractions
Aging skin needs regular attention to counteract sun, age, and toxins in our environment. Olga specializes in reviving ragged, scarred, dry, and discolored skin using proven techniques and products designed for exfoliation and cellular turnover. Beyond Complexion facials and customized rejuvenation services restore glow to skin after even just the first session and restore healthy, clear and more youthful-looking skin in just a handful of sessions.
Concerned by brown spots, sunspots, melasma, or hyperpigmentation? Skin discoloration caused by increased melanin, hormonal changes, or sun exposure is a problem Olga loves to solve! Her groundbreaking approach to building customized protocol and treatment plans helps alleviate discoloration long-term.
Discoloration treatments also include bikini bleaching, and lightening for various spots all over the body.allow 2 to 3 business days for the order to process after the label has been created.
YOUR SKIN DESERVES MORE
SERVICES AND TREATMENTS
Our signature treatment! Better than microdermabrasion, this treatment can help with acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and overall skin rejuvenation. This treatment is customized to stimulate collagen production, exfoliate skin, remove sunspots, and eliminate ingrown hairs. This treatment can be applied to any problem spots on the body including the back, chest, and bum.
This glow renewing treatment exfoliates the skin at a whole new level and uses a scalpel to remove the top layer of dead skin cells and peach fuzz to uncover a brighter and smoother complexion. Its long-term effects include increased cell turnover, reduction in wrinkles and dark spots, and reduction of acne scarring. Talk about radiant skin!
Designed to erase the peaks and valleys left by acne scars, these sessions may include demafile procedure, medical grade peels, and/or microneedling depending on existing scars.
The perfect treatment to stimulate new cell generation, leading to fresher, younger, dewy-looking skin. Micro-needling can address sensitive areas that may be difficult to treat by other methods, such as the delicate area around the eyes, in addition to rejuvenating other areas of the body, such as the brow, décolletage, neck, hands and more.
This rejuvenating treatment delivers overall hydration, clearing and cleaning the pores, and any other needed skin maintenance. Designed to give you striking results in the smallest amount of time, this treatment helps to clear pores, hydrate, brighten, and plump.
Medical grade peels can improve a variety of skin issues, including fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, melasma, acne, acne scars, rough texture, clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads and can be used on any area of the body including the back, chest, and bum. A variety of peels are used at the Beyond Complexion clinic including mandelic acid, lactic acid, fruit acid, jessner and modified jessner, tca (trichloroacetic acid), and vitamin A acid.
Beyond Complexion uses five different techniques to clear pores. Each lesion is evaluated individually and treated with particular care to minimize pain and maximize positive results.
What You Need To Know Before Visiting The Clinic:
If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, please call or text to cancel your appointment.
- In order to maintain the minimum occupancy capacity, we request all clients come to appointments alone.
- Unfortunately we cannot allow companions inside the room or waiting room.
- Do not arrive before your appointment time; enter just as your appointment is supposed to begin (about a minute prior). Please wait in your car if you arrive earlier.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask to enter.
- Your hair should be tied up in a high ponytail.
- Do not bring bags, purses, or any oversized personal items to your appointment.
- The receptionist will take your temperature upon entering the clinic. Your temperature will be recorded on your visit paperwork.
- Please be mindful of others and follow social distancing and hygiene guidelines both in the waiting room and during your treatment.
- No companions or family members will be allowed to accompany you in the waiting area or during your appointment.
Before Entering The Room:
- You will be asked to wash your hands with disinfectant soap. If your treatment is on your face, you will also be asked to wash your face twice with a special cleanser. The receptionist will provide this when you register.
- We will have spray for you to use to disinfect your belongings before entering the room.
We appreciate your understanding and are looking forward to treating you!