4 Sunscreens You Need Right Now
How to protect your beautiful skin from the sun’s harsh rays? Let me count the ways…
Here are our 4 favorite and most effective UVA & UVB blockers:
- Vitamin C + antioxidants + sunscreen = better skin and UVA/UVB protection.
- VitC encourages skin renewal while powerful antioxidants help fight free radicals to improve the appearance of dull skin.
- Sun protection AND hydration without white streaks or greasiness? Awesome.
- Active lifestyles need a sunscreen that can provide mega sun protection while also looking great on the skin.
- An oil-free, non-comedogenic formula that provides skin with a high level of defense from the aging & burning effects of UVA & UVB rays.
- Ideal for sensitive or acne-prone skin. Matte finish.
Why we love it:
- Nutrient rich moisturizer + effective lightweight sun protection.
- Some sunscreens dry out skin, but this lightweight and super moisturizing mix of aloe vera, vitamin E, and botanical oils hydrates skin without clogging pores.
- These natural products also reduce redness, calming and soothing skin with acne or rosacea.
- Hides blemishes, blocks UVA & UVB.
- The worst thing for acne is foundation: this formulation is an acne-safe heavy matte foundation that provides sun protection while covering blemishes without aggravating sensitive pores.
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic formula stays put even in active lifestyles.