- Everything to bring back a youthful glow—vitamin C, l-ascorbic acid, hyaluronic acid, phytic acid, and vitamin E— packed into one convenient serum.
- All skin types
- Sun spots
- Fine lines
- Aging skin
- Dull skin
- Aging and sun damage prevention
- Damaged skin on neck, décolletage and hands
- L-Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, and Phytic Acid.
- This anti-aging antioxidant serum penetrates the skin with vitamins C & E, and hyaluronic & phytic acids and caviar, a combo that gets those skin cells moving! And by that we mean regenerating to create new, fresh cells, and leaving skin looking refreshed with fewer fine lines, sun spots and scars.
- Did you know that Vitamin C paired with Hyaluronic Acids, stimulates collagen synthesis beneath the surface while also locking in moisture on the skin’s outer layer? Yep, it’s happening.
- Oh, and yeah, that 20% L-Ascorbic acid defends the skin from environmental toxins and free radicals. Yay.
- Squeeze 4 to 5 drops (more if needed) into palm of hand and apply to face starting at the forehead, moving down the face. If tolerated, can use on neck and chest.
How often to use:
- To start, use three times a week. If tolerated, increase to once a day. As skin adjusts, increase to twice a day or as recommended by skin professional.
- For use on neck, décolletage and hands, start using once a week and repeat weekly, if tolerated without irritation. Increase gradually as skin adjusts.
When to use:
- Purified Water, L-Ascorbic Acid, Zemea Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytic Acid, Sorbitol, Sodium Lactate, Caviar Extract, Green Tea Extract Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.