- High-potency vitamin A works synergistically with lactic acid to deliver maximum cellular turnover with minimal irritation. Results include: improved skin tone and texture, fewer lines and wrinkles, and acne impactions loosened and cleared.
- All skin types
- Aging skin
- Fine lines
- Rough skin
- Sun damage
- Vitamin A propionate, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, and Aloe Vera.
- The healing effects of high potency vitamin A propionate are compounded when combined with lactic acid. This concentrated formula provides the benefit of maximum cellular turnover with minimal irritation. Results are better skin tone & texture, fewer lines & wrinkles, and the loosening and clearing of impacted acne lesions.
What else does it do?
- Counteracts photo-aging effects of UV damage
- Clears blemishes by loosening the comedone and bringing it to the surface to be washed away
- Supports cellular renewal and normalizes keratinization resulting in smoother, more toned, less pigmented skin
- Stimulates cellular regeneration and the production of collagen and elastin, improving skin grain and tone
- Softens rough, aging skin
- The combination of vitamin A and lactic acid creates a skin-healing powerhouse. Anti-bacterial lactic acid gently clears away dead skin cells without harsh side effects. Some light irritation may occur as the vitamin A penetrates the skin, stimulating cell renewal.
- Start by using three times a week at night, after cleansing and toning with Mandelic Acid 5+ Retexturizing Pads. Increase frequency to every night, as tolerated. For severe acne, use twice a day.
- Apply 1-2 pumps face and/or chest. Leave on skin to work overnight. Avoid eye area and neck.
- Use SPF in the morning, like beyond complexion’s Vitamin C+ Sheer Defense SPF 30.
- Deionized Water, Vitamin A Propionate (retinol), Aloe Vera, Glycerth-26, Octyl Dimethyl, Polylobate- 80, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Niacinimide, Sodium Benzoate, Inositrol, Lactic Acid, Quaternium-15.
There are no reviews yet.